Nate makes the magic work by bringing the work of the entire team into the end solution.
He has been with the company for over 3 years since graduating, has a thirst for cutting edge tech and implementations that benefit humanity.
· Oversees design and implementation of all XR solutions
· Prepares system installations by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements
· Monitors outputs for errors & stoppages, and Optimizes system efficiency by analyzing performance indicators
· Maintains historical records by documenting system software changes and revisions
· Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
· Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
BS in Computer Science and Software Design
Digipen Institute of Technology
2013 – 2018
Fluency in C, C#, and C++ Programming Language, Fluent in Unity and Unreal engine productions, Expertise in VR Development, UI/UX, Computer Graphics including lighting/rendering, shader development, and graphics optimization
Lead programmer / system designer for over 40 XR solutions for various companies of all sizes, Assistive technology integration, and advanced AR optimization.
Nate also played a pivotal role in the integration of our AR solutions into the Space Needle AR app, as well as Stop and Shop AR roll-out.