David is our glue code, bringing together 3D models with ideas, and adding the code to make it work in VR, AR, MR, and everything in between!
· Oversees design and implementation of all XR solutions
· Prepares system installations by studying software capabilities and operations, including task scheduling, memory management, file system, and input and output requirements
· Monitors outputs for errors & stoppages, and Optimizes system efficiency by analyzing performance indicators
· Maintains historical records by documenting system software changes and revisions
· Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions
· Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
BS in Computer Science
2016 – 2020
· Certified Unity Teacher
· Multiple Programming Languages
· IGDA Foundation Velocity Award
· Bellevue College XR · Lab Lead Assistant
· Virtual Reality Club President
Lead programmer / system designer for over 10 XR solutions for various companies of all sizes, Assistive technology integration, and advanced AR optimization.
David also played a pivotal role in the integration of our MarsVR and AdventureClimbVR applications on Steam.