Lead Mixed Reality Developer
Jared has been working with MXT for the past few years, while finishing his PhD in Physics.
· Manage our mixed reality experiences
· Oversee our Innovation Labs and MR Client projects
· Find methods to effectively manage the product backlog
· Communicates the client’s needs to MR project team
UW - PhD Physics
UW - MS Physics
NMIT - BSc Physics, Optics, Math
· NSF awardee of a Graduate Research Fellowship worth $138,000, funding three years of my graduate education for a proposal detailing an exploration into the applications of VR virtual reality technologies to physics education and research.
· Society of Physics Students
· Sigma Pi Sigma Physics Honors Society
· Institute for Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) Student Branch
· Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honors Society
· American Physical Society
· 3 years working on mixed reality experiences with MXT.
· Technical designer for various MR solutions, exhibits and medical experiences.