A Virtual Reality experience that utilizes Full Body Haptics,
Wind, Sight, Sounds, and Smells
Press Release – Seattle - December 4, 2019 – MXTreality, a Seattle based XR studio, has successfully integrated the full sensory feedback capabilities of the Teslasuit into their thrilling virtual reality SkyRide experience.
MXTreality have created over 100 XR (VR and AR) experiences, yet this is the first time the team have integrated fully body immersion into a consumer grade experience.
“Skyride takes passengers on a virtual reality tour of Seattle from the comfort of a magic carpet. The ride begins atop the Seattle Space Needle, and twists and turns like a roller coaster, yet with law-defying physics to ensure you get the thrill without the motion sickness,” states Jeff Rayner, CEO of MXTreality.
Teslasuit, creator of the world’s first full-body haptic suit featuring TENS, EMS, biometric, motion capture and climate control, have been working with MXTreality for several months to create the experience and both parties are thrilled to showcase at the upcoming CES event in Las Vegas, from Jan 7th to the 10th.
In addition to breath taking views, death defying physics and full body haptics, MXTreality have also incorporated the virtual smells of HapticSol together with air blowers to truly offer a 5D experience to remember.
Here’s an overview of the SkyRide’s special features:
- First of it’s kind full body immersion in a commercial game/experience.
- 2 minute experience of pure exhilaration while the user flies like a bird above the city of Seattle.
- Teslasuit haptic feedback system provides users with a true sense of immersion; from feeling the shakes, being grazed by a birds feathers, to colliding with skyscrapers.
- The beautiful Seattle skyline used in this experience was created over several months by MXTreality in partnership with PLW and Panogs. The core of the virtual Seattle skyline was created for the Stratos VR bungee experience currently demonstrated at the Seattle Space Needle and free to visitors with entry ticket to the iconic landmark.
- Skyride works with all major VR headsets including HTC Vive, Oculus and WMR.
The teams will be testing the solution at CES 2020 Las Vegas, and based on attendee feedback will determine steps toward a public release.
The Teslasuit CES 2020 exhibition will run January 7-10, 2020 and take place at booth ######
MXTreality, (pronounced “Mixed Reality”), is a technology company specializing in Virtual and Augmented Reality experiences for both B2B and B2C environments. Founded in 2013, the company has offices in Seattle, WA, and London, UK. MXTreality believes in creating deep immersive and engaging experiences for everyone, on every device. Visit www.mxtreality.com
Teslasuit is a full body haptic suit that let you touch and feel virtual reality, has full body motion capture, climate control and biometry systems. Teslasuit is currently intended for integration into diverse enterprise applications and training solutions. By 2023, Teslasuit will find wider use in games and entertainment, fitness and sports, wellness and health care.
For more information contact email@example.com
Video overview of Teslasuit and MXTreality development of integrated virtual solutions
The vast functionality of Teslasuit ensures that the possibilities are endless for how the suit can be utilized.
The MXTreality development team is one of the first in the world to create experiences for the Teslasuit and program integration between the suit and immersive virtual solutions.